Sunday, March 7, 2010

Academy Awards

In honor of the great academy awards currently going on, i thought i would give a shot at naming my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

1. The Dark Knight- This movie was pretty much the epitome of epicness. Every detail was planned down to the t and all of the actors were spectacular.

2. Avatar- Although I have only seen this movie once, I got connected to the plot within the first couple minutes and because of that, i became attached to the characters. Along with that, the soundtrack is one of my top favorite soundtracks of all time

3. The Shining- Oh Jack Nicholson and your subtle but terrifying face. This movie kept me on edge the entire time and because of its simplicity, a viewer is able to analyze every moment with the proper amount of thought.

4. I Love You, Man- The reason for this movie being so high in the rankings was for every hilarious moment throughout the entire movie. Every time i think about quoting a movie, the majority of the time my mind drifts back to this movie. And Lou Ferigno is a beast.

5. Catch Me If You Can- Leo and Hanks' best roles if you ask me. The mere plot and sneakiness displayed makes this a contagious movie to watch, along with its laughs here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment